Scrolling Welcome Message

Welcome! Selamat Datang! Nalvaravu! 欢迎光临!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Do More Gals Have Tattoos in Singapore

Do you notice more girls are having tattos on their bodies in Singapore ??
Its seem to becoming a trend in Singapore. Religious, Trendy or Rebelious?

I dun know abt Singapore but most in the Ah-Moh world treat tattoo as an artistic work.

Last month, my friend Nel showed me the tatoo on his arm and explained to me that every symbol has a special meaning. He told me the symbols usually identify which organisation the person belongs to.

In the Army as a section commander (30 SCE), while bathing I do noticed many animals tattoo on many of the the mens' body. One of them had a Tiger tattooed behind his back, many of the soldiers called him "White Tiger"!  This White Tiger man seems to be treated as the chief in the platoon.

In another Army camp I went to , saw lots of the men having words being imprinted all over their body!
One who has an angel-like picture printed called himself "Devil" and another called himself "Demon".

Can anyone tell us what's the meaning behind all these images on the human bodies
and why increasingly more girls are having their bodies tattooed in Singapore?

More pics to come...
Click images below to enlarge :


 near Serangoon Mrt Station
Jurong East MRT Platform

Bugis Street


SIM LIM SQUARE


City Hall MRT

Pasar Malem

READIN

Tattooed Arm on 174 Bus




















This Scorpion on the back is taken near Lakeside MRT :





















.



These two gals spotted at Norh East line while on my way to Seng Kang Dated around 7 to 9 Sept 2011
One on the leg and another at the back. Quite prominent.





















City Hall Mrt saw this butterfly lady while on the way to Comex Show on 2 Sept 11'




























red firely tattooed lady @ bugis
 


 
young lady tattoo @ Sim Lim Square
 
chicken rice helper

Lady at IMM

 

KFC Jurong West



 












































Opposite Lot 1 Cck bus stop

Lakeside Mrt station platform


Tattoo Shop In 2nd level of Boon Lay Shopping Center!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:51 AM

    These are genuinely impressive ideas in on the topic of blogging.
    You have touched some fastidious points here. Any way keep up wrinting.


    my web blog psn Code generator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:07 PM

    Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love
    to write some content for your blog in exchange
    for a link back to mine. Please shoot me an email if interested.
    Cheers!

    Here is my site; Dragon City Cheat Engine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nuffnang